From: Bryan Love [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 4:25 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Switching to OLE DB

You'll find people on both sides of the fence with this one.  In all the
research I've done it looks like ODBC seems to be the better choice.  I've
heard that OLE can be buggier than ODBC and many of the performance
improvements that some people attribute to OLE are just myth.

Anyhow, I HIGHLY doubt that switching will make any difference one way or
another.  Maybe your problem is DB related - maybe not - but it almost
certainly is not related to your choice of ODBC or OLE drivers.

Bryan Love
  Database Analyst
  Macromedia Certified Professional
  Internet Application Developer
TeleCommunication Systems
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"...'If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have
peace'..."
        - Thomas Paine, The American Crisis

"Let's Roll"
        - Todd Beamer, Flight 93