>>Ive been going through 2 weeks of hell trying to migrate my dns from
and my ISP tells me I have to change all my IP addresses on Friday at 6pm.

Eric

From: "Tony Weeg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: To DNS or not to DNS...that is the question.
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 09:50:51 -0400

I wouldn't. its nice to segregate services...so that if you have to
restart either
of the servers that wont adversely affect the other....

TRUST ME!

Ive been going through 2 weeks of hell trying to migrate my dns from
original webServer here, which did email as well, and an email to paging
program...

class....if you take nothing else from this lesson, segregate your
servers and their
respective services!!!

.02 cents dropped in a very full bucket

tony weeg
uncertified advanced cold fusion developer
tony at navtrak dot net
www.navtrak.net
office 410.548.2337
fax 410.860.2337