Claude,

In your sql statement you just need to do it something like so:

Select Hotel, City, Phone
>From YourDatabase
Where Hotel Like '%search_string%'
Order By Hotel

That where statement is the key, it would return anything with the word
Hotel in it.  You can set it up to search anything.  Let me know if you need
any more help on this one.

Bill