I'm trying to use the <cf_AutoResize> tag.. But I'm getting this error:

The CFX custom tag "CFX_image" was not found in the custom tag database.
Please be sure to add custom tags to the database before using them. If you
have added your tag to the database then you should check the spelling of
the tag within your template to insure that it matches the database entry.

I've added the dll to my cfx dir and registered it in cfadmin... Thought it
was a diff dll for MX so I replaced image.dll with cfx_image_mx.dll doesn't
work either.. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Phillips [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 2:40 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: <CFX_IMAGE>


Version 1.6.6

Dan Phillips
www.CFXHosting.com 
1-866-239-4678
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephenie Hamilton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 5:37 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: <CFX_IMAGE>


Is that the newest version of the tag?


~~
Stephenie Hamilton
Macromedia Certified ColdFusion Professional
CFXHosting





-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Phillips [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 5:31 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: <CFX_IMAGE>


Who ever wants it, http://relativepath.net/cfximage/cfx_image.zip
Docs are included

Just don't laugh at my home page. I got bored one day and have not had time
to fix it :-) 

Dan Phillips
www.CFXHosting.com 
1-866-239-4678
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----Original Message-----
From: Hassan Arteaga Rodr�guez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 7:28 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: <CFX_IMAGE>


I'd like to receive it also.

Regards

--
M. Sc. Hassan Arteaga Rodriguez
Microsoft Certified System Engineer
WEB Programmer. Network Admin


-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Do <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 14:11:34 -0700 
Subject: <CFX_IMAGE>

> Can somebody send me this tag?  I can seem to download it from MM
>  
> Thanks!
>  
>  <http://www.wng.com/>         
> Tim Do
> Programmer/Analyst
> Western National Group
> 949.862.6231
> www.wng.com
> 
>  
> 
> 




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=4
Subscription: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=4
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq

Get the mailserver that powers this list at 
http://www.coolfusion.com

                                Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4
                                

Reply via email to