Not a lot of options for less than $500. 1) MM Contribute (although, not technically a CMS - $99/seat) 2) Ektron CMS 100 - around $500 3) LayerIT (www.layerit.com) -- a little beyond your budget (approx. 1300 USD) -- I just reviewed it for the CFDJ -- slightly immature, but shows a lot of promise (and probably the easiest to use of the bunch due to their implementation of CSS-P).
CommonSpot and Site Executive are great products, but way beyond your price point. Regards, Steve Drucker CEO Fig Leaf Software www.figleaf.com 1-877-FIG-LEAF -----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 7:00 PM To: CF-Talk Subject: Re: Content Management System I should add that it should be cheap (< $500). I tried contentmonger lite, but I don't want users playing with paths. ----- Original Message ----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Date: Wednesday, July 2, 2003 4:21 pm Subject: Content Management System > Does anyone know of a CMS that's easy to use that runs on > CF4.5/SQL Server 7? > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=4 Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=4 FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq Your ad could be here. Monies from ads go to support these lists and provide more resources for the community. http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4

