> > What I need to retreive is all the drives for a given month
> (June for
> > example) plus the number of days it has been since any
> previous drive for
> > a given Sponsor.

Does it need to be in the same query - I might treat that as two separate
queries
- one to retrieve all drives for the given month.
- one to retrieve the most recent drive (drives less than today's date) for
each individual sponsor.

Convert the second query into something you can reference by sponsorID -
like an array whose keys are sponsorID's. Then as you're looping through
your first query you can just reference the array to output the number of
days since the last drive for that given sponsor. Something like -

<cfloop query="qryDrives">
        datediff("d",now(),arrayRecentDrive[qryDrives.sponsorID])
</cfloop>

Adam.

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com