Were any of the operations interrupted?  In CF5 I've noticed that if an
indexing operation is interrupted, it can (in my experience always will)
break the index.  The only way I've found to get around it is to remove the
index from the CF Admin, manually delete the files, and then recreate and
reindex the thing.

HTH.


--  Ben Doom
    Programmer & General Lackey
    Moonbow Software, Inc

: -----Original Message-----
: From: Web Dev [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
: Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2003 5:52 PM
: To: CF-Talk
: Subject: Help - Cannot repopulate collection after purge
:
:
: I had 3 verity collections which worked yesterday and a few days ago up
: until I tried to purge, reindexed and updated the collection.
:
: As a test, I use the same keword search, no results have appeared
: except for
: one collection only!
:
: I have updated, purged and rebuilt the collections but nothing
: seems to get
: them ALL working again.
:
: What am I to do next? I'd appreciate anyone's suggestions as this is a
: time-sensitive project with a tight deadline.
:
: thanks,
:
: Chris
:
:
:
:
: 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=4
Subscription: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=4
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq

Your ad could be here. Monies from ads go to support these lists and provide more 
resources for the community. 
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm

                                Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4
                                

Reply via email to