You can also use style sheets to determine what gets printed as opposed to
what users view on screen - so just use a media="print" stylesheet and make
it blank - or something!

eg:
<link href="/css/knstyle.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
media="screen">
<link href="/css/knprintstyle.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
media="print">

We use this method so that people don;t end up printing all the menu/banners
etc from webpages. But I've found this only works reliably with IE (4+?)
through.

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com