From: Russ [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 4:16 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Emails no longer sent through site

This is really strange--at least in my exposure to CFMX thus far.

A few weeks back, a site of mine simply stopped sending emails
(www.ricsoensgroup.com) for those playing at home.  Stopped cold.  No
errors, no explanations, nothing.

Then, when I moved to a new server last week, it never re-started and
it's the only site that this is happening with...others are working just
fine and I re-used the same code, so I'm fairly well baffled.

Does anyone have any idea as to why this could occur?

Thanks,

Russ

ColdFusion and related topics.