Actually, there's a dll you can get to add regex support to sql server too.

http://databasepronews.com/articles/0220df.html

I rule.

-----Original Message-----
From: Wjatscheslaw Kravtchenko [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 4:25 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: OT: Think you are a SQL GURU? Try figuring this one out.

Hey Eric,

It's not SQL it's more for PERL and Regular Expressions. I am not too
familiar with regular expressions in ColdFusion but I'm sure that they are
no RegEx in SQL. Another thing what could do it would be kdb from KX Systems
but again you need to learn k.

If you can drop me the csv file (please not more than 3 mb). I can have a
look.

SL

http://www.coolfusion.com