Hello all...

I thought I would post this to the list, since my attempts to solve the problem have
failed.

I have run into an old problem.  Well, sort of.  I have the developer version of CF5
installed on my desktop at work, which is running XP Pro on a 2.8 GHz P4...  and I am
running into the 100% CPU usage caused by NTconsoleJava.exe - the ColdFusion
Management Repository Server.

But... here's the problem:  I have applied the patches from Macromedia and deleted the
logs, as according to:

http://www.macromedia.com/support/coldfusion/ts/documents/tn18000.htm

BUT I STILL HAVE THE PROBLEM!!!  It's still doing it!

Other than disabling the service, is there anything I can do to fix the problem?  Has
anyone run into this problem AFTER applying the patch?  Is there another patch that I
can't find?

Sincerely,

Brian Meloche,
4th Floor, ITO - 414
CSS
(304) 759-0585 x448
Macromedia Certified Advanced ColdFusion 5.0 Developer
130 pounds lost and counting!

resources for the community.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm