Anyone have any idea's as I search through the archs....and what not?  I don't have a
clue.
¯----------------------------------
Mike,
Andy and I are experiencing a little problem with HTML email, and we wanted to run it
by you to see if you knew anything about it or who we should talk to next.

Andy is sending mail from webster-rd1 using CFMAIL, with the SMTP server set to
postbox.medctr.ohio-state.edu.

I am sending mail (the TeamSite Workflow is sending the mail)  from the Teamsite
server, through MIME::Lite, to local IIS SMTP, which smarthosts to
postbox.medctr.ohio-state.edu.

Our mail is having unwanted spaces and linefeeds put in during transport.

In Andy's case it is spaces being inserted into his email.  These spaces, so far, have
simply made words look funny:  "Sen ior",  "consi dered", etc.

In my case, I'm getting newlines and returns, and they are breaking the HTML because
the occur in the middle of tags, URLs, and comment delimiters.

It does not matter whether the ultimate destination is GroupWise, the osu.edu POP3
server, or an internet web mail service, I get the busted HTML in each place, but if I
send TEXT email, I don't get the spaces.  This fact bugs me a little, since the SMTP
servers aren't supposed to be content sensitive.

Thanks
Mike

resources for the community.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm