Make sure you have a virtual directory named JRunScripts under your
domain and it points to the folder that holds your jrun.dll  (usually
Cfusionmx\runtime\lib\wsconfig\1)

Then also ensure you have an ITAPI filter setup named
JRunConnectorFilter that points to the jrun.dll.

Then you might need to stop/restart services. You should then be able to
go to your gateway url and get a blank page, if so, you are good to go.
If you get a 404 error the config isn't right.

Also if you are running updater 3, ensure you have done the following:

http://www.macromedia.com/support/coldfusion/ts/documents/enable_flash_w
ebservices.htm

~~
Stephenie Hamilton
Macromedia Certified ColdFusion Professional
CFXHosting