From: Mosh Teitelbaum [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 11:36 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: File Synchronization, Asynchronously?

Shawn:

Even though the 2 servers are located on separate networks, you can create a
trusted share on one server that can be made accessible from the other
server.  Then restrict access by user account to further secure the share.
This would allow the "accessing" server to be able to access the other
server via standard drive letter conventions.

--
Mosh Teitelbaum
evoch, LLC