Try NetReady.  It has everything you listed below, including PayPal
integration, and then some.  It's also very well written and easy to modify.
It's a very powerful commerce engine and you just can't beat it for the
price...

http://aloha-webdesign.com

Bryan Love
  Database Analyst
  Macromedia Certified Professional
  Internet Application Developer
TeleCommunication Systems
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"...'If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have
peace'..."
        - Thomas Paine, The American Crisis

"Let's Roll"
        - Todd Beamer, Flight 93