Have to make update in jrun.xml file check this out:

http://www.macromedia.com/support/coldfusion/ts/documents/tn18307.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Harrison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 12:35 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFMX Domain Misdirection

Heres the problem:

Working in a shared hosting environment, CFMX is running with IIS5. All
domains added to IIS have content stored remotely, and accessed via
SMB/CIFS.

Two domains in particular, when accessed, and refreshed repeatedly,
return the other domain's index.cfm. They are not both using the same
remote UNC path, as about 90% of the time they display their correct
content. Otherwise, I assure you they -are- setup correctly, and they
are the only two domains on the server experiencing these problems. I've
tried removing/readding the domains in IIS, rebooting, etc, the problem
persists.

So what I wanted to know is, has this been seen anywhere else? Anything
to do with caching, a strange bug perhaps fixed in an updater? If not,
then I guess the problem isnt with CFMX at all, and I need to look
elsewhere for a solution. Also, the pages are not identical, completely
different filesizes, no references anywhere in their code to the other
domains.

Thanks for any help.
-Erik

http://www.coolfusion.com