Whoops! I should have been more clear. If you want ColdFusion support
you need to buy our ColdFusion edition, which includes a 1 cpu license
to CFMX for J2EE. If you already have a license to CFMX for J2EE than
we will give you a discount if you want the ColdFusion edition.

-Matt

On Thursday, July 31, 2003, at 12:57 PM, Matt Liotta wrote:

> Our product does require CFMX for J2EE if you want ColdFusion support.
>
> If there is anything else we can specifically help you with please
> contact us offlist.
>
> -Matt
>
> On Thursday, July 31, 2003, at 12:25 PM, Brian Meloche wrote:
>
>> Thanks, Matt.  I will take a look at your website.
>>
>> It sounds like your solution would require an upgrade to CFMX, which I
>> am not opposed to, but it would have to be coordinated with another
>> department, as some of their apps may break.  Still, it is something
>> that I want to happen sooner or later.
>>
>> We do have one CFMX for J2EE license, so it's possible we could test
>> your system out.

resources for the community.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm