Hi all,

I'm wondering is it possible to check through all active sessions on a
particular site.

Basically I have a customer services (backend) site which allows for
real-time interaction with customers, both online (online customers using a
public facing site) and physical. Each customer services rep has a
session.sellcustomer variable within their session which is essentially the
customer's id. Now the site has an area for listing all current customers.

I'd like to display which rep is with which customer by possibly looping
through all active sessions and using the session.sellcustomer variable from
each session.

How do I access all active sessions and their respective variables?

TIA,
Dave

ColdFusion and related topics.