Hello,
I rolled back to Coldfusion MX 6 updater 3.
Just in case anyone has this issue in the future, here are proper
datasource settings for a MS Access datasource in the JRUN-resources.xml
file:
<data-source>
<dbname>cfsnippets</dbname>
<driver>macromedia.jdbc.MacromediaDriver</driver>
<url>jdbc:sequelink:odbcsocket://localhost:19998;serverDatasource=cfsnip
pets</url>
<username>system</username>
<password />
<encrypted>true</encrypted>
<encryption-class>jrun.security.JRunCrypterForTwofish</encryption-class>
<native-results>true</native-results>
<remove-on-exceptions>true</remove-on-exceptions>
<pool-statements>false</pool-statements>
<initial-connections>0</initial-connections>
<connection-timeout>1200</connection-timeout>
<transaction-timeout>20</transaction-timeout>
<cache-enabled>false</cache-enabled>
<cache-size>5</cache-size>
<cache-refresh-interval>30</cache-refresh-interval>
<jndi-name>cfsnippets</jndi-name>
<poolname>Pool</poolname>
<minimum-size>0</minimum-size>
<maximum-size>2147483647</maximum-size>
<user-timeout>1200</user-timeout>
<skimmer-frequency>420</skimmer-frequency>
<shrink-by>5</shrink-by>
<maximum-soft>true</maximum-soft>
<debugging>false</debugging>
<disable-pooling>false</disable-pooling>
<isolation-level>READ_COMMITTED</isolation-level>
</data-source>
-Angel
-----Original Message-----
From: Angel Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hey all,
I need to manually update the jrun-resources.xml file because CFMX 6.1
does not update this anymore.
However..I have no idea what the correct driver name string is for the
MSAccess driver.
Can anyone help?
This is the code I currently have for one of the datasource entries:
<data-source>
<dbname>gvidirect_tt</dbname>
<driver>MSAccess</driver>
<url>jdbc:sequelink:msaccess://localhost:19998;serverDatasource=gvidirec
t_tt</url>
<username />
<password />
<encrypted>true</encrypted>
<encryption-class>jrun.security.JRunCrypterForTwofish</encryption-class>
<native-results>true</native-results>
<remove-on-exceptions>true</remove-on-exceptions>
<pool-statements>false</pool-statements>
<initial-connections>0</initial-connections>
<connection-timeout>1200</connection-timeout>
<transaction-timeout>20</transaction-timeout>
<cache-enabled>false</cache-enabled>
<cache-size>5</cache-size>
<cache-refresh-interval>30</cache-refresh-interval>
<jndi-name>gvidirect_tt</jndi-name>
<poolname>Pool</poolname>
<minimum-size>0</minimum-size>
<maximum-size>2147483647</maximum-size>
<user-timeout>1200</user-timeout>
<skimmer-frequency>420</skimmer-frequency>
<shrink-by>5</shrink-by>
<maximum-soft>true</maximum-soft>
<debugging>false</debugging>
<disable-pooling>false</disable-pooling>
<isolation-level>READ_COMMITTED</isolation-level>
</data-source>
-Gel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=4
Subscription:
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=4
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq
Get the mailserver that powers this list at
http://www.coolfusion.com
Unsubscribe:
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4