Sorry for the repost... my message wasn't delivered.

*** *** ***

 First I created a blank MySQL database, and configured it in the CF Admin
to be the default store for client variables.  CF couldn't create the tables
automatically, so I found the code and did it manually.  The variables
weren't being written to the database, but instead, still written to the
registry.

So I tried creating a blank Access database, configured it in the CF Admin,
and CF created the tables it needed.  The variables STILL aren't being
written to the database, they keep being written to the registry.

I've tried restarting the CF services.

What am I doing wrong?

--
Jillian