Sure, you can e-mail it to me - [EMAIL PROTECTED] Is this the case with you as well
Angel, using an Access database with passwords? I'm just trying to understand what the
actual problem is. Angel's first post states:
"Hey all,

We are still having issues with CFINSERT and CFUPDATE after installing Redsky.

We uninstalled and reinstalled Coldfusion MX 6.1 after our first install attempt
produced these errors.

The system was updated to MDAC 2.7.

We then installed CFMX and then applied the Redsky update.

However, our sites still give errors when using CFINSERT and CFUPDATE tags.

Any suggestions as to what the problem could be?

-Angel"

But I don' see what the error is or a description of what is actully happening...

Thanks!
Christine