From: Bushy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 14:45
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Moving from MySQL to MS SQL Server 2000

Hmmm....I just changed all the table names to have "tbl" at the beginning. I
ran a test using the SQL Query Analyzer. Just did a simple

select * from tbllogin

Worked fine until I tried to run the simple query within my .CFM template

<cfquery name="checkpass" datasource="databasename">
    select * from tbllogin
</cfquery>

and I get the same error as before? I don't know whats going on.

ODBC Error Code = S0002 (Base table not found)

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name
'tbllogin'.

resources for the community.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm