From: Tony Schreiber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 10:02 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: HELP! MSXML ServerHTTP and CFHTTP alternatives?

Ok, in order to talk to eBay's API, I need to send XML requests with
UNENCODED custom headers. So obviously CFHTTP is out. ;( I've been using
for the last year or more the MSXML ServerHTTP object and that has been
fine. Except now I'm having problems that I can't seem to fix (server
crashes when object is instantiated) so I'm looking for another
alternative... Any ideas?

This is a Win2k server with Apache and CF5. We're also prepping a linux
box right now with CF5 and I'll need a solution for that as well since COM
doesn't work on that platform (CFEXEC with Curl?)...

Tony Schreiber, Senior Partner                  Man and Machine, Limited
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                   http://www.technocraft.com

http://www.is300.net The Enthusiast's Home of the Lexus IS300 since 1999
  ***** PARTS STORE NOW OPEN *****         http://www.is300.net/store/
http://www.simplemessageboard.com    Free Forum Software for Cold Fusion