From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 4:00 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: ISP Control Panel apps...

Hey all-

I'm looking for a ColdFusion solution control panel application for a
small ISP client.  Anyone have any suggestions?  Even a solid
framework to start from would be helpful.

Also, I'm looking for (for the same client) apps (COM objects?) which
will allow me to make/edit entries in the Windows DNS server and IIS
Manager (or one app/COM object that does both.  I've found the ASPDNS
project on SourceForge, and that might be something I can use after
rewriting the ASP in ColdFusion, but that just makes changes in the
DNS server.

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks,

Kev