I put mine in /cfusion/customtags and add it to the class path, since
they are custom java classes, it seemed to make sense to me.

I'm not sure that the path you use is where cfmx saves it's own class
files, might not be a good idea to use that dir but I'm not sure.

And yes you will need to restart when you change classes.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bosky, Dave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: 27 August 2003 14:12
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Using cfobject


I been writing some java classes for use in CFMX and have a few
questions.

Is this the default location for my class files?
/CFUSIONMX/WWWROOT/WEB-INF/CLASSES/

When I modify and replace existing class files is it necessary to
restart any services for the changes to take effect?

Thanks,
~Dave




HTC Disclaimer:  The information contained in this message may be
privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm?link=t:4
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm?link=s:4
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4

This list and all House of Fusion resources hosted by CFHosting.com. The place for 
dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com

Reply via email to