I think that is incorrect, and should become clearer once you review the
tutorial. I have to do this myself today for the first time also.

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Stille [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 10:22 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: PayPal integration

And "admin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> agreed the talk back from IPN can do just about everything a regular CC
> system can do - I'll see if I can find the link too

Thanks for the info about IPN.  After reading about it on PayPal's site,
from my understanding you still have to use one of the two methods I
described. Either the buy now button or their add to shopping cart buttons.
Then when the buyer pays for their purchase, if I have IPN enabled, it will
make the an http call to my server.  Right?

Thanks.
-Ryan