And to those who say MM does not listen ....
ppphhhbbbttthhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to see any developer from Microsoft or Sun or IBM or any other
company post a message like that, and that quickly too!




-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Jordahl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 3:36 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFMAIL 6.1 ARRGH!


This is definitely a bug and has been reported as bug 53329 (which I
have fixed).

We *DO* test these things, but unfortunately our tests for REPLYTO did
not include a QUERY attribute, which is the root of the problem as Dina
pointed out.

There should be a hotfix made available for this shortly, but if you
would like to fix this yourself, you can edit the cfml_data.xml (NOT FOR
THE FAINT OF HEART!) file in cfusion.jar.

0. Shutdown CF.
1. Make a backup of the cfml_data.xml file in cfusion.jar
2. Edit cfml_data.xml in cfusion.jar
3. Search for "REPLYTO".  Fix the 3 lines which have ",QUERY(REPLYTO,)?"
change it to ",QUERY(,REPLYTO)?" 4. Save the file and replace the one in
cfusion.jar with the new version. 5. restart CF - test

I am sorry for the problem this caused you.  And yes, this was my typo.
:-(

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia CF development

Here is the diff for the fix:

4206c4206
<
<Item>(BCC,)?(CC,)?(CHARSET,)?(DEBUG,)?(FAILTO,)?FROM(,MAILERID)?(,MAXRO
WS)?(,MIMEATTACH)?(,PASSWORD)?(,PORT)?,QUERY(REPLYTO,)?(,SERVER)?(,Spool
Enable)?(,STARTROW)?,SUBJECT(,TIMEOUT)?,TO(,TYPE)?(,USERNAME)?(,WRAPTEXT
)?</Item>
---
>                               
>
<Item>(BCC,)?(CC,)?(CHARSET,)?(DEBUG,)?(FAILTO,)?FROM(,MAILERID)?(,MAXRO
WS)?(,MIMEATTACH)?(,PASSWORD)?(,PORT)?,QUERY(,REPLYTO)?(,SERVER)?(,Spool
Enable)?(,STARTROW)?,SUBJECT(,TIMEOUT)?,TO(,TYPE)?(,USERNAME)?(,WRAPTEXT
)?</Item>
4208c4208
<
<Item>(BCC,)?(CC,)?(CHARSET,)?(DEBUG,)?(FAILTO,)?FROM,GROUP(,GroupCaseSe
nsitive)?(,MAILERID)?(,MAXROWS)?(,MIMEATTACH)?(,PASSWORD)?(,PORT)?,QUERY
(REPLYTO,)?(,SERVER)?(,SpoolEnable)?(,STARTROW)?,SUBJECT(,TIMEOUT)?,TO(,
TYPE)?(,USERNAME)?(,WRAPTEXT)?</Item>
---
>                               
> <Item>(BCC,)?(CC,)?(CHARSET,)?(DEBUG,)?(FAILTO,)?FROM,GROUP(,GroupCase
> Sensitive)?(,MAILERID)?(,MAXROWS)?(,MIMEATTACH)?(,PASSWORD)?(,PORT)?,Q
> UERY(,REPLYTO)?(,SERVER)?(,SpoolEnable)?(,STARTROW)?,SUBJECT(,TIMEOUT)
> ?,TO(,TYPE)?(,USERNAME)?(,WRAPTEXT)?</Item>


-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Leder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 11:35 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFMAIL 6.1 ARRGH!


It's become VERY obvious to me after repeated testing that the new
"replyto" parameter inside CFMail 6.1 does not work and is the cause of
the errors being thrown. If I remove this parameter from the cfmail tag,
the mail goes right through. I'm going back to the cfmailparam tags for
reply-to.  I sure wish MM would test this stuff before putting it into
the marketplace - accountability is lacking.

I'm reporting this to the bug line.

Thanks, Mark 

-----Original Message-----
From: Dina Hess [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 10:37 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CFMAIL 6.1 ARRGH!


<snip>
Required attributes: 'from,group,query,subject,to'. Optional attributes:
'bcc,cc,charset,debug,failto,groupcasesensitive,mailerid,maxrows,mimeatt
ach,
password,port,queryreplyto,server,spoolenable,startrow,timeout,type,user
name
,wraptext'.
</snip>

According to the error message, the "replyto" attribute is not supported
when you use "from,group, query, subject, and to." Try "queryreplyto"
instead, I guess. :)

~Dina








~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm?link=t:4
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm?link=s:4
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4

Your ad could be here. Monies from ads go to support these lists and provide more 
resources for the community. 
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm

Reply via email to