From: S. Isaac Dealey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 1 September 2003 7:41 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Objects onTap

For anyone who's been interrested in the onTap framework and
maybe not sure about it's application on ColdFusion MX, I
just put up a new build on the site with added
implementation of CFC's. There's also some additional
information about the use of CFC's in the onTap framework on
my framework blog at:

http://www.turnkey.to/ontap/docs/blog.cfm
[snip]