I'm simply trying to grab a stock page from yahoo but it never returns
anything.
If I paste the url into my browser I get back the expected results.

Is there something I'm missing in my code?

<CFHTTP METHOD="GET"
URL="http://quote.yahoo.com/download/quotes.csv?Symbols=MACR+MSFT&format=sl1
d1t1c1ohgv&ext=.csv"
NAME="Quotes"
COLUMNS="Symbol,Last_Traded_Price,Last_Traded_Date,Last_Traded_Time,Change,O
pening_Price,Days_High,Days_Low,Volume"
DELIMITER=","
TEXTQUALIFIER="">
<CFDUMP var="#Quotes#">

Thanks,
Dave

HTC Disclaimer:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and
deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.