Firstly are these pictures specific to them? Or are they along the lines of
IMDB.com's pictures of celebs?

Also how many pictures are involved?

Assuming sombeody sent you a roll of film (so around 36 pictures), would it
not be better to present the user with all the images on one page and (after
they have default selected a size.)

Also make damm sure you put some sort of watermark all over the images on
the screen to stop people just printing off their images.

Also what if a customer wanted multiple copies of a picture all different
sizes? I would probably go for a quantity box for each size which defaults
to 1 of each 4x6.

I would probably store the order away in a db against their username. I
would assume if they were personal photos the person would have to log in.

Anyway lots to think about.