From what I have been told from a Microsoft Rep if you are an Internet
service provider (WebHost) you are supposed to be running Web Addition. This
is because it is a stripped down version and does not require any CALs. The
full version will require CALs for all users accessing the server including
website visitors. I think that is going to be the hardest to enforce as I
still haven't seen anyone running Web Addition but all of them host.

The best thing I have seen is the SPLA from MS. You can get a license for
Web Addition for around $25/Month per CPU that includes the full support
package as well.

SQL Server for around $120 per CPU.

(Prices are from my corrupted memory but I do have the price list)

To be in the SPLA you must employ 2 MCP's. You cab also join the SPLA Light
and get a 6 month window to get the 2 MCP's.

Rick

  _____