From: "Claremont, Timothy S" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2000 12:08 PM
Subject: Mail / Database Integration

: I've been wondering if e-mail sent to a specific account could have its
text
: entered automatically into a database?  For example, subject gets stripped
: and loaded in a SUBJECT field;   text between the keywords SUMMARY and
: SUMMARY END  gets loaded into a SUMMARY field , etc.
:
: Got any thoughts to point me in the right directions?
:
: Tim Claremont
: Xerox Corporation
----