I'd like to hear the answer to this as well.

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293
http://www.childrensdayton.org

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 10/22/2003 11:40:48 AM >>>
I have used farcry, but I need the documentation now to really mess with it. I can't get to the website either. It is on again off again for me.

Neil what do you think of Farcry I know you are really big into content management and I am finally in a position where I need content management, but it must have a lot of features. You can write me off list.

bob