From: Matt Liotta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 3:32 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Blue Dragon and Fusebox

> Does anyone know of any limitations using the FB3 core files
on the
> standard edition of Blue Dragon server? A customer is moving
from CF5
> BlueDragon and reporting the following problem with a Fusebox
> application:

I am not aware of any specific limitation, but then again I
don't use
FB, so that isn't worth much. Can you provide some more
information?
The error seems to be in relation to the CreateObject function
according to the details below, but I don't see CreateObject()
is the
short amount of source provided.

Matt Liotta
President & CEO