From: Bailey, Neal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 17:16
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Striping URL

Hello folks...

I am trying to strip part of a url and then take part of the url string and
save it as a variable.

Example:

If I have a url like: http://www.mysite.com/bubbagump.htm
<http://www.mysite.com/bubbagump.htm>

I want to remove the ".htm" and save "bubbagump" as the variable.

Currently I have it working if the url string is
"http://www.mysite.com/bubbagump <http://www.mysite.com/bubbagump> " I save
"bubbagump" as a variable using the code below.

<cfset page = ListFirst(CGI.URL,"/")>

Somehow I need to do both whether it has .htm at the end or not and store
the remanding as the variable.

Any ideas...

Thanks,
- Neal