From: Barney Boisvert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 2:51 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Multiple Server Versions

There won't be any production sites on that server, it's all dev.  I'd
really like to just spawn a couple new CF instances for the new apps and
run them there, rather than on actual Standard edition installs, but I'm
not sure that's a good idea.

I guess my question is really "Is developing an app on the J2EE version
and then deploying to Standard version a big deal?".  Aside from a few
obvious things (CFIMPORT of JSP tag libs, some CF admin functions, etc)
are there any potentially confounding differences between the editions?

thanks,
barneyb