Ah geeze, didn't even remember that option existed. This is what happens to
your memory/coding skills when you have a baby. ;) Alright, I'll pass this
on to my coworker. Thanks.

Raymond Camden, Cold Fusion Jedi Master for Syntegra (www.syntegra.com)
Allaire Certified Instructor and Member of Team Allaire

Email   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ UIN : 3679482