Hi all,

I'm trying to write a regular _expression_ and am having a little
trouble... What I want to do is replace all instances of '/document.cfm'
in a string with '/public/document.cfm', unless the original substring
is '/public/document.cfm' - ie I don't want to end up with
'/public/public/document.cfm'.

This is what I;ve been trying:
#ReReplace('.open.ac.uk/document.cfm>test','(^public)/document.cfm','/pu
blic/document.cfm')#

But in this instance it's not finding a match, so not replacing the
required substring - can anyone give me any pointers as to where I;ve
gone wrong? I found plenty of examples about Reg Exp generally, but none
which seem to fit what I'm trying to achieve.

Thanks,

Alex