  From: Tony Weeg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 8:22 AM
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: RE: Bank Of America payment integartion

  ketan, is this for personal use so that you don't have to use their
website?
  or for a client?
  just wondering, since I just got an acct there :) and if I could build my
  own web pay portal
  that might be easier than what they have setup to use, some of it's a bit
  clunky, and im
  fairly certain they arent going to make changes based on my ideas...altho'
  they should ;)

  ...tony

  tony weeg
  senior web applications architect