From: Stephen Hait [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 11:03 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Flash question - newbie

I'm interested in learning about developing applications on CFMX
that utilize Flash but I confess I'm confused as to what I would
need to do this. There seem to be various products; Flash MX
2004, Flash MX Pro 2004 and Studio MX 2004 with Flash Pro,
etc. that might do this.

What's the minimum software requirement for developing Flash
apps? What would be the benefits of alternatives to the minimum?

I own CF Studio 5 if that's a factor.

Sorry this sounds so lame but I've never created anything with
Flash and am clueless.

Regards,
Stephen