Hello all,

I just wanted to get some suggestions on nice forum packages built in
CF. I know about Fusetalk but I am needing a forum system for a personal
site and I'm just not wanting to shell out $300 for forums. I love the
features in fusetalk but i just cant justify the cost. Ive looked at
most / all of the free forums and none of them are as clean or feature
rich as I would like it to be so Im perfectly willing to pay for a nice
system, just not 300 bones.

Thanks all for your suggestions,

-chris.alvarado
[ application developer ]