I haven't heard anything about MM creating an Eclipse plug-in for CF but
they are working with IBM to create a plugin for Flex.  IBM demonstrated it
at MAX.  Had highlighting, color coding, some wysiwyg editing, and
debugging.

Sam

Blog: http://www.rewindlife.com
Charts: http://www.blinex.com/products/charting