Sparrow-Hood, Walter wrote:
>  Is anybody using FarCry? What has been your experience? We're
>  thinking about using it to manage about 12+ global sites.

FarCry is an enterprise level solution.  It is sophisticated and
robust.  It requires you to take some time to understand how the
framework works -- but judging by the enthusiasm of the FarCry community
I'd say that it's worth the effort.  FarCry is designed to run as many
sites as you want, the list of installations grows almost daily.

Your best bet is to join the farcry-dev mailing list
([EMAIL PROTECTED]), try an installation and see how
you get on.  You'll know in a very short time if FarCry is for you.

-- geoff
http://farcry.daemon.com.au/