From: Bailey, Neal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 03 February 2004 14:42
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Far Cry

OK all of this FarCry talk is getting me interested in trying it. I'm on the
site now but I'm confused to which file to download to get started. Is it
the Full install, the Aura, or Core? Or do I need all three. I'm sure the
full install would be the one to get first but I'm not sure if I need the
others.

Neal Bailey
Internet Marketing Manager
UGA-Association Field Services
E-mail:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  _____