I have a shopping cart that it is losing all of its values when the user
hits the checkout button and takes them to my secure checkout page.
Example, the user is shopping at www.store.com and purchase several items
which are saved as session variables (session.cartdata), they then would
click on the checkout button which goes to
https://secure.securestore.com, but all of the session variables are lost.
the checkoutbutton has the following code behind
<cfoutput>
<form method="POST" action=""> target="_blank"> <input type="submit" value="Checkout" name="submit">
</form>
</cfoutput>
Any suggestions to avoid losing my session.

Ketan Patel