I have a Shanje account and it's marginally OK.  If you have a low
volume site and don't mind it being offline briefly twice per day when
he re-sync's his servers, and don't mind not being able to install
CFX tags and don't mind sharing a box with 13,000 domains that can
give 4000-5000 ms query times with Access databases, and don't mind
not having SQL server, then it's OK.   (Remember I said LOW volume
web sites).  For development with Access, it's great.  For email, it's
normally OK but I've had reports of people trying to send me email that
gets bounced.

Overall, you get what you pay for.  If you can live with these
restrictions, then it makes sense.  It's really great for domain
parking.

Tom Nunamaker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, you