From: Rob Rohan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 10:51 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: OT - Windows NT source code

Riddle me this:

If you can get Linux, FreeBSD, etc source code 24 hours a day 7 days a
week and that is not a security risk, why is a leak of ( | )icrosoft
code such a huge security leak? Could it be they have really bad code,
or perhaps they don't want you to see the back door they put in to all
there OSs... um... well makes you wonder.

--
Vale,
Rob

Luxuria immodica insaniam creat.