Same here. Media3 hosts DeathClock.com (approx 2.2-2.5 million hits per
month) and has served me well for around 2 years now. They aren't perfect,
and I've had problems in the past, but it seems like they have been near
perfect for many, many months now.

Raymond Camden, Cold Fusion Jedi Master for Syntegra (www.syntegra.com)
Allaire Certified Instructor and Member of Team Allaire

Email   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ UIN : 3679482