erm... might be off a little.. but the /CFIDE/scripts mapping is at the
webserver level not CF

HTH

-----Original Message-----
From: Alisa Thomson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 16:28
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re:Administrator mapping not working

I have tried several different things.  If I do not include scriptSrc in the
CFFORM tag and view source, I get /CFIDE/scripts/cfform.js.  I also tried
adding a new mapping in the administrator called cfscripts that mapped to
<document_root>/scripts then put in the
CFFORM...scriptSrc="/cfscripts/cfform.js", so that is the same path I see
when I view source.  The only thing I have gotten to work is if I copy
cfform.js into the application directory as use scriptSrc="cfform.js" in the
CFFORM.  This is not acceptable because I would have to have cfform.js in
each of my application directories.  So, it sees it if it is local, but not
if it is mapped.  Because of the problem I am having with
GetCurrentTemplatePath() I am still wondering if this is not a symbolic link
issue.

Thanks.

  _____