Thomas Chiverton wrote:

> Solution: Use native CFMX drivers. Which is a shame :-(
> I dunno if it's worth putting in on the wish list...

I figured out to return a ref cursor, and this appears to return a
result set fine.  However, now I'm getting an error reading, [Oracle
JDBC Driver]Unsupported data conversion.  The offending line that the CF
processor shows has nothing to do with SP's, of course (in fact, it's a
comment line).  I'm using CFMX's native drivers to talk to Oracle -- or,
at least, I believe I am.

Oh, the humanity!

--
Richard S. Crawford